A MEME OF FOUR'S
My friend of mine, Wynne, has challenged me to a meme about "4's".
Seems I don't have enough to do.
So here goes:
FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD:
1. Hawking Pizza on a street corner. The "Had a Piece Lately?" on my tee-shirt got old fast, especially when the sailors were in town.
2. Salesgirl in a touristy-artsy-crafty store. My boss would look down from his office and yell "Circulate!"
3. A model for Elite
4. A substitute teacher for a bilingual school in Lyon - Kindergarten through third grade. They offered me a full-time job, but we moved.
FOUR MOVIES I COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER
1. Honey, I Shrunk the Kids
3. The Lord of the Rings
FOUR PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME REGULARLY
2. Jenny A.
3. My aunt Jane
FOUR TV SHOWS THAT I WATCH
1. NCIS (My favorite gung-ho I'm an American right-wing-nut fighting against terrorism show. Go Abby!)
2. Medium (Beta male and psycho, er, psychic female, and three horrible brats makes for hours of fascination.)
3. Experts of NY (Love, Love, LOVE Gary Sinese.)
4. Dr. Who (all time favorite show!!!)
FOUR PLACES I'D LIKE TO BE RIGHT NOW
1. Somewhere sunny
2. Somewhere sunny and warm
3. Somewhere sunny and warm, with a nice breeze
4. Sunny, warm, nice breeze, and a nice view, and maybe a cabana boy to bring me another piña colada please?
FOUR FAVORITE FOODS
2. Pickled Herring.
4. I can't believe I didn't put chocolate first. Is coffee a food?
FOUR PLACES I HAVE VISITED
FOUR EVENTS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS YEAR
1. Summer vacation
2. The elections. GOOD BYE BUSH!!
3. I already said getting rid of Bush, right? I am SO looking forward to that.
4. Next Christmas. I intend to ask for a new computer. This one is really slow.
FOUR PEOPLE WHO SHOULD POST FOUR THINGS
And anyone who wants to, as long as I know about it!