Friday, October 12, 2007

print books

We're looking into getting the books at Calderwood in print. There is a program at Lulu that seems to be the best deal for small publishing houses like us.
So soon there will be print books (POD) available for some titles.

'Time for Alexander' and 'A Charm for a Unicorn' Are available in print as a trial run for the Lulu site. If you want a print book for one of these titles, you can go to http://stores.lulu.com/calderwoodbooks
The prices will probably go up by about a dollar when things are official, but for now, I'm cutting the profits so take advantage of the deal!

Other news - I played in a golf tournament yesterday just for fun (my licence hasn't been renewed yet, so I have to wait for that to get official results). The weather was nice but it was wet out, and my shoes are sitting on the radiator trying to get dry.

I haven't heard any news from the various publishers / agents I've sent books to. In some cases, it's been over 6 months, so I guess that's a no.

Zombie Jack is due out any day!!!

2 comments:

Gabriele Campbell said...

Bad publishers, bad. ;)

Now I only have to figure out how to order from Lulu via Amazon.de (and thus free of shipping).

Sam said...

I wish the book was available through amazon - but they want 55% of the retail price - which makes it hard for a small publisher like Calderwood Books.
:-(
Sorry!