Saturday, March 03, 2007

Paradise Earth


My sci-fi erotic romance Paradise Earth has a new review!

Frost from 'Two Lips Reviews' says:

"...Paradise Earth collects the three Paradise Earth stories from author Samantha Winston who combines a remarkable gift for futuristic world building with the romantic yet steaming m/m intimacy that provides the foundation and the sizzle in this trilogy. There is sufficient post-apocalyptic background, asteroid collisions, interstellar travel and planet Federation, colonization of other planets, and social issues to satisfy all aficionados of science fiction. Paranormal elements are represented through the various types of shifters, some of whom result from alien-human interbreeding, others from genetic manipulation. The characters of Adam and Evan are drawn in depth, yet the secondary characters also are clearly written. The plots are fast-paced and the themes will linger in the reader's mind for quite some time to come. Caution to reader: the main intimacy theme is m/m."


And in other publishing news, my publisher LOOSE ID has been recognised by RWA - way to go IDDY!!

4 comments:

Daisy Martin said...

Congrats! What a fab review. I'll have to read that book. Sounds slightly Tanith Lee if you are familar. I love Tannith Lee, especially the old stuff like Silver metal Lover, Don't Bite the Sun, etc. I'm going to have to buy one of your Sci Fi's now.

Sam said...

Thank you Daisy! I'm off to hunt down a Tanith Lee book now - I hope I can find her on Fictionwise...

Daisy Dexter Dobbs said...

Wonderful review, Sam--congrats! I still have the first book in the series in my TBR pile. This one sounds awesome too.

Really wonderful news about Loose ID!

Sam said...

Thanks Daisy!!
Hope you enjoy it!