Thursday, May 17, 2007

Thinking Blog!


My blog was chosen by Rosie as a thinking blog!

(Sung to the tune of 'Mine eyes have seen the Glory...')


My blog has had the honor of being chosen by Rosie

It's now officially official that my blog is thinkerly

I'm thrilled amazed delighted and quite pleased she thought of me,

Truth is I'm not that smart!

;-)

The participation rules are simple:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote. Here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn't fit your blog.
(Optional, what do you mean, optional?)

So here are my five blogs:

Chez Flo (chroniqeuses sans tabou!) A very interesting blog by my friend Flo, who loves to chat about politics, movies, and things happening in France and the rest of the world. (plus it's in French, so it really makes me think as I have to read slower and translate it, lol)
Kate R (I think we were twins separated at birth, but that's not why I picked her.) She's just cool and always has something interesting to say.)
Doug - if Doug doesn't make you think, (and laugh) then nobody can. :-)

Rhian has such a cool life and meets such cool people, that I wish I could switch places with her for a couple days (weeks, years, lol!)
John Nez - artist, illustrator, and all around nice guy.
And I could easily go on and on, and post all the blogs I have linked on my side, because they all make me think, laugh, and wish they were my neighbors so I could drop by for a cup of tea and a long chat.

4 comments:

Erica Ridley said...

Congratulations! (And a shout-out to Rhi, who has a great blog. *g)

*off to check out the others*

Rosie said...

I'd seen Kate's comments around Romancelandia, but thanks to you pimping for her I found her and am going to do a review of one of her Summer Devon books pretty quickly here. Now to check out the others.

Bernita said...

"wish they were my neighbors so I could drop by for a cup of tea and a long chat"
Isn't that the truth!

John Nez said...

Well I'm flattered to be a chosen thinker. Though looking around some of those other blogs, I realize my abs are woefully inadequate! How about 'Abs of Irony' for a book title? lol!

Looks like Blogger is acting up this morning, so it might take a while to post.