Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Tagged!

Chey tagged me - I feel like I just got asked to the prom! *grin*
Which brings to mind Dorothy Parker's wit:
"If all the girls who attended the Yale prom were laid end to end, I wouldn't be a bit surprised."
So without further ado:

7 things to do before I die:
See the Grand canyon
Go to Australia
See the pope
Visit Jerusalem
Learn to dance the Polka
Learn to speak at least two more languages
Have my own horse
See a volcano

7 things I cannot do:
Dance
Sing
hold my tongue
keep a grudge
understand politics
tolerate fanatics
tell my left from my right

7 things that attract me to men:
Hands
eyes
mouth
sense of humor
shoulders
gentleness
manners

7 things I say most often:
Argh!
Well, d'oh!
No Auguste!!!
Sit!
I love you!
Darn!
Did I do that?
What time is it?

7 Books or Series I love
Harry Potter books
Ann of Green Gables books
Lord of the Rings
The God of Small things
Dreams of my Russian Summer
Ann Frank's Diary
Where the Red Fern Grows

7 movies I can watch multiple times:
Willow
Lord of the Rings
Harry Potter
LadyHawk
The Longest Day
Honey I Shrunk the Kids
The Pink Panther

7 people I want to join in (tag, you’re it), provided they’ve not yet done it:
I didn’t check to see if you’ve already been tagged, so if you have, disregard!

Wynn
Tara Marie
Andrea
Wayne
Jaynie
Karen
Daisy

6 comments:

Wynn Bexton said...

OK I will rise to the challenge (tomorrow, Friday) but I might put it on my other blog "Conversations with Myself" at
http://ruthakik.blogspot.com

Now, I'm too pooped. Had two classes today and went to a travel media show. Yawn...

Sam said...

Sounds like you've been busy!

Anonymous said...

Love your tag, Sam! I live in the Grand Canyon State, BTW. :-)

Daisy Dexter Dobbs said...

Loved your answers, Sam! Thanks for the tag--I think. LOL

Actually, doing this will work well because I’m still pooped from that last mile-long post (good Lord I can be verbose! LOL) and was looking for something short, fun and easy to do for my next blog. :-D

Wynn Bexton said...

OK Sam, I entered the contest. Check my blog:
http://ruthakik.blogspot.com

Sam said...

Nobody Has to do it, lol. I understand about not enough time.
Chey, I bet the Grand Canyon was just beautiful. I really want to see it before I die, lol.