Monday, May 23, 2005

Tagged!

Scott Oden has tagged me to take part in another blog exercise.
I've never been tagged so I'll probably mess this up - but here goes:

Total number of books I own: I can't count them all. Suffice to say I have three huge bookcases stuffed with them, in multiple layers, plus the ones vying for space in various cupboards, drawers, and shelves. Not to mention the hundred of electronic books as doc, pdf, and lit files in my computer!

Last Book I Bought: 'Guns, Germs, and Steel' by Jarod Diamond.

Last Book I Read: 'Angelica' by Sharon Shinn. I got it in St. Louis and she signed it for me. I finished it when I went to Germany this weekend, and I loved it.

1 comment:

Karen Scott said...

I tagged ya first!!! Boo Hoo Hooo!!! By the way, you forgot to add your five most memorable books!