Friday, May 13, 2005

New Publisher

Cerridwen Press opened its doors last night. It's part of the ellora's Cave press, but not erotic - it's mainstream and genre fiction. I wonder how it will do. I'm interested because they have two of my books under contract, 'The Pirate Lover' (which I had titled 'Ranger's Woman' but it was too close to another title and got changed, and personally I think it's not that great, but I was the one to find that one too...I really suck at titles.) And Angels on Crusade, a reissue of a book that had been out for about 6 months at NBI before that publisher folded (taking all my royalties with it, I may add...) I really like Angels on Crusade, and I hope it does well there. It's a gritty book about a time traveller sent back to the 12th century to save the crown of France.
Here is the site: www.cerridwenpress.com - they are taking submissions for all genres. Right now they are e-books, but will switch to print in a short time.
Another book of mine, Virtual Murder (science fiction - under my real name, Jennifer Macaire) will be coming out in print as soon as I get the print contract off. I have been lazy about getting to the post office, but I've been very busy lately too! It's over at Loose-Id, www.loose-id.com a very professional publishing company that puts out (IMO) some really well-written, interesting books.
Next week I'm off to a conference in Germany. I'm looking forward to that one - it's much smaller than RT, and so I won't feel so lost! My publisher, Ellora's Cave, will be there too. Conference website: www.booklover.de

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

29047126483369175 I play dofus Replica Watches for one year, I Replica Rolex Watches want to get some Replica Watch kamas to buy Replica Chanel Watches item for my character. So, I search "Replica Swiss Watches" on google and found many website. As Exact Replica Graham Watch the tips from the forum, I just review the Swiss Replica Watches websites and choose some Replica Montblanc Watches quality sites to Replica Cartier Watches compare the price, and go to their Replica Breguet Watches online support to make Replica Breitling Watches the test. And Last Chaos Gold I decide to use Replica BRM Watch at the end. And Tag Heuer Replica Watch that is the Replica IWC Watch beginning..