Tuesday, April 15, 2008

It's Tuesday evening, I've been working all day...

Odd thoughts after sitting all day at the computer...

I'm getting antsy.



I put wayyyyy too much garlic on my chicken.



On the plus side, my comment on the CIF was deleted by the editor! I'm officially an iconoclast!
Go me! I can't decide if it was because of my disparaging remarks about the prophet Mohammad's many wives not really being fodder for a mini series (that was the topic - a mini series about Mohammad.) Or my comment that the role was made for Tom Cruise?

On TV there is a documentary about mothers taking strip tease classes.
I'm not sure if I'm tickled or horrified.

6 comments:

Gabriele Campbell said...

There's no such thing as too much garlic.

Well, maybe for the people around you. :)

Wynn Bexton said...

Enjoyed catching up with all your blogs. Always interesting.
I'm busy writing now after 3 weeks of feeling like crap. Even went to waterfit today. I think I'm all better. But the weather could do with some warming up!

Daisy Martin said...

Awesome! Where do I sign up for those strip tease classes?

Charles Gramlich said...

In relationship to the Mom's strip tease classes, I guess the father is happy.

Seeley deBorn said...

What's CIF?

And if you roast your garlic beofre puttin git on chicken you can use way more and amazingly avoid garlic breath. Roasted garlic is my new staple food.

Travis Erwin said...

Mother's taking strip tease classes sounds like a fine idea to me.