Thursday, July 03, 2008

New Book in print!



I've been amiss...In writing my blog.


I've been working.


In the garden, mostly.


Amazing how much time that takes up.


I'm also glued to the TV watching all about Ingrid Betancourt's release.


I hope she runs for president of Colombia. That would be interesting. But I'd be afraid for her life.


I have good friends in Colombia - their father was a polititian and considered running for president. He was assassinated. I wonder what the insurance policy for a Colombian politician looks like?

And I just found out Veiled Pleasures is available in print! It's a sci-fi space opera consisting of two books, one by 'moi', the other by the Extremely talented Tawny Taylor.

9 comments:

Gabriele Campbell said...

Work in the garden, tell me. The things that aren't supposed to grow there always grow faster than you can cut them down or yank them out. :)

And something eats my mint. Mint, of all plats.

Charles Gramlich said...

Great about the release. You should feature that front and center. I'll check it out.

Anonymous said...

Gabriele - Yes, weeds are much easier to grow than anything else, lol, & I thought mint was indestructable! Wow.

Charles - thanks!
:-)

Sam

Kate said...

yay for Betancourt. I couldn't believe it when I heard she'd been released after all this time. I read about her on her agent's website more than a year ago.

Also in a different mode of yay-dom hurray for your new book.

Kate said...

ha! Look at that. You were visiting me here in Connecticut while I was sauntering over to your place in France.

Gabriele Campbell said...

Sam, there's still enough mint left. But I do want to know who gnaws dents into the leaves.

Jennifer Macaire said...

Kate - we just missed each other. Do drop by again sometime, and I'll try to be in and offer you some tea...

Gabriele, I can't imagine what's chomping on the mint (mine seems indestructable) unless it's snails, perhaps?

Sam

Stacia said...

Yay, congrats on the print release!

Bernita said...

That rescue was bloody marvellous!