Thursday, April 20, 2006

A bit busy lately!

So sorry I haven't posted, I've been a little busy. I got edits back from my agent and wanted to finish those, and I'm determined to finish May's story before I head off to Germany.

Number one son is getting ready to join the volontary fire department. He has had lots of meetings and tests, and soon will be starting training. He's excited. Number two son is in the US in college and had an infection - went to the hospital, and got a 700$ bill. Thank goodness we were insured. My question is, how do Americans do it???

My daughter is on vacation and her cousin is here visiting. It's nice to have the two girls, they entertain each other and get along famously.

I have an English lesson this morning - so I'm off to find some books to read with my student!

Have a lovely day!

No comments: