Friday, August 26, 2005

Back home again

I've been gone all summer, and with hardly any internet connection.
First I was in NY with my family, and then I went to Spain. My husband was working there, and my daughter and I accompanied him. We stayed at a hotel with a fabulous pool, right near the rock of Gibralter. It was very hot, and there wasn't any internet at the hotel, so I really couldn't get my e-mail or post. But it was nice and relaxing. Not to say I didn't work. I took my laptop and got half of the next installment to Paradise Earth done. It's called 'Appocalypse', and it's pretty cool, if I can say so myself! I am also in the middle of edits (as usual). This summer I edited three books (when I say I edited, I mean my editor edited and I made the corrections, lol) and I still have one book to go. It will be coming out at Cerridwen Press and I'm pretty excited about that.
OK, I have to get back to edits, or I'll never finish.
I will be blogging more regularly now. Sorry about the vacation.
:-)

2 comments:

Karen Scott said...

About time too Sam, I thought you'd fallen off the face of the earth!

Wynn Bexton said...

Well I was so glad to find you back. I kept checking and wondering and there you were lolling around in the Spanish sun all that time!