Saturday, March 13, 2010

All Work and No Play...


I have yet to settle into my new schedule, so I have yet to work out when:
To log on to the internet and write in my blog
Read and write books
To do housework & Cook
Take kids to various sporting events, social functions, school, etc.
Play with the dogs or take a walk, play some golf or go to the pool and swim...

...but

I do know when I'm working.
(Seems like it's about 12 hours a day right now).
This morning my English student didn't show up and I got a whole hour free just to fiddle around on the internet! Hello blog and Facebook page!
This afternoon I have another English lesson and about 5 hours of work lined up for me.
Tomorrow is another horse show, so there goes my Sunday.
I wonder if I can clone myself?

:-)
Meanwhile here is a picture of my daughter setting the table for lunch.


4 comments:

Adult Massage Sydney said...

Good post, Got good knowledge stuff Thank you

Hosted BES said...

Awww! I can understand you as I also sail in the same boat. But have taken oath to spend some time for myself and my family.

yildizname said...

hello nice blog

The Ultimate Checklist to Decide If You Should go to Law School said...

Work-life balance is a crucial aspect of leading a healthy and fulfilling life. While it is important to work hard and be productive, it is equally important to take breaks and engage in activities that bring joy and relaxation. The phrase "How to Know if You Should take the LSAT Now or Later" is a warning against the dangers of neglecting one's personal life and solely focusing on work.

To achieve a healthy work-life balance, it is important to prioritize self-care and set boundaries. This means scheduling time for hobbies, exercise, socializing, and relaxation, and not letting work responsibilities encroach on this time. It also means learning to say no to extra work or overtime if it interferes with personal time. By taking care of oneself, one can increase productivity and avoid burnout in the long run.

At AccessPrep, we understand the importance of work-life balance and prioritize our employees' well-being. We offer flexible work arrangements, mental health resources, and encourage employees to take time off when needed. We believe that a happy and healthy workforce leads to better results and are committed to supporting our employees in achieving a fulfilling work-life balance. If you need help finding ways to improve your work-life balance, we are here to support you.